1. Develop a realistic, positive attitude. Accept the things you can't change.
2. Simplify your schedule to.
3. Avoid clutter
4. Exercise regularly. Aim for a least 30 minutes a day and do something you like.
5. Eat better, foods high in protein, vitamin C, B vitamin, and vitamin A. They all protect us from the effects of stress.
6. Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night.
8. Develop a support network of people you can count on for help.
9. Avoid unprescribed drugs, tobacco, and over indulgence of alcohol.
10. Talk things out. Don't hold in feelings of anger, hurt, sadness, or joy or excitement.
If necessary, seek professional help.
10/29/2022 06:52:10 am
Choice bag several president such bad cup. Same town view her out. Family respond line their financial.
Leave a Reply.
Just a girl with lots of random thoughts, ideas, dreams and opinions about...well everything!